Saturday, March 31, 2018

Oh Gnome You Di'in't

Hey guys! Yes, I am still obsessing over these gnomes and I do not predict it stopping anytime soon. I created a super fun and sassy card to share today. Check it out-



I used the Oh Gnome You Di'in't set from Stamping Bella as my main image. I Copic colored it then layered it onto a gray panel that I used some texture paste on with a stencil. This added some sweet texture but still kept it simple. I don't like too many things going on, so this was a bit of a stretch for my CAS style. BUT I LOVE IT! Then some matte sprinkles from Doodle Bug and striped wash finished this card off.

I seriously love this card and can't stop feeling the texture on it whenever I see it. Do you guys experiment with stencils? I want to a lot more! Ideas?! See you next time! Have a great Easter!!!!

1 comment: