Friday, March 30, 2018

I Believe in You

Hello!  It's Lisa here, and I am back with another unicorn card this week, I can't help it!!!  Those Rosie and Bernie stamp sets by Stamping Bella are just so darn cute and fun to color in!


See?!  Aren't they so sweet?!!!  I started by stamping them in the center of my panel and then I colored them in with various Spectrum Noir Markers.  I added a few sparkles and a sentiment from the Newton's Nook Believe in Unicorns Stamp Set.  I wanted to draw more attention so I diecut a heart from the center  of the image and then laid it back in.  For a final pop I adhered my panel onto a mix of papers from the Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Petite Paper Pack.


Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my post.  Have you been by the Crafty Doodle Chick Store lately?  There are some pretty awesome new goodies!  Did you notice that Flora and Fauna Stamps are now in the house?  And new releases are always popping up, so keep checking back!

And if you are into challenges we have a new one starting this Sunday!  Stop by our Facebook group to join in!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:

       
   

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa, this card is so sweet and darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you stopped by to check out! Thank you so much!

      Delete