Saturday, March 10, 2018

More Birthday Chicks

Okay, I'm not promising this will be my last post using the BB Birthday Chicks from MFT, but I will try to find something else to feed my hunger for Birdie Brown critter stamps. And I think that craving will be fulfilled by the latest and greatest- Bubble Over with Joy. Anyways, here's my project fro today-



This time I started by stamping what I usually forget about- the sentiments. I used a gradient of purple Distress Inks to create a cluster of birthday greetings. Then I added the sentiment panel to an inked up card base. I used the same purple inks to create it. As for the little birdies, I tried some no line coloring. I really love how it turned out, it can still get better but I really like the look of no line coloring. The only big complaint I have about it is the eyes. Of course, they disappeared. So I drew them back in with a black glaze pen and white gel pen. It sort of worked, they just look so beady and creepy to me. I finally caved and got the dies for this set because I use it so much,so I cut them out and added them to the card using foam squares. I really like how this turned out. It's not my usual style but I really like it! What do you think?!

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to head over to the shop to check out the latest goodies!!Have a great weekend!

1 comment: