Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Pawfect....


Hi crafters! Simply Monica here sharing my next post for Crafty Doodle Chick.  Today I am sharing my card that I created with My Favorite Things "New Best Friend". I laugh as I write this because I have two furry best friends and one is here tearing up my exercise weights I think she feels like something is underneath the rubber lol.  Just gotta love them right?!!

Anyhoo on to my post so to start I used some Distress Oxide inks for the background with the MFT Sun Ray stencil.  I decided to use colors that complimented her dress.  To stamp the image I used MFT Extreme Black Hybrid ink on some blending paper and colored my furry friends with copic pens.  Her dress is simply paper pieced with a sheet of paper from the MFT Plaid Pattern collection. 
Dog: E30, E31, E33, E37
Cat: T0, T1, T3
Girl Skin: E000, E00, E11, E23, R02
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E6, E29
The bottom of my card is actually Lawn Fawn Cloudy Hillside Popup die I simply used it as a border.  Then finished it off with my sentiment. I hope everyone enjoyed my post for today and be sure to stop by the CDC store to see the new goodies in store and if there is something your looking for or have questions on feel free to leave us a message on the CDC Facebook page here: http://bit.ly/2F2HtzG

BIG NEWS!! be on the lookout for the CDC challenges set to start up in March  so stay tuned for more details to come....

PRODUCTS:


No comments:

Post a Comment