Thursday, January 25, 2018

Neat & Tangled Love Always & Forever

Hello, y'all crafters! It's Siqi here today showing a rainbow color LOVE card features products from Neat & Tangled. I simply chose to use a stencil to create a ink-blending colorful background using my absolutely top 3 distress ink colors.


For the ink-blending today, I chose Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, and Peacock Feathers distress inks. This is my go-to distress ink color combination. And when you overlap them, they will turn into a new color. Here I used Neat & Tangled Scalloped stencil and placed it over a piece of white cardstock. I first go over the panel with mini ink-blending tool to blend on the three ink colors and overlap them in a rainbow color order. After putting down the first layer, I remove the stencil and lightly go over the whole panel with the same colors to also add some color in the white areas.

For the sentiment, I die cut the word Love and the little heart circle with the Neat & Tangled LOVE NOTES die set out of some double sided tape covered cardstock. Then peel off the release paper, and coat the die cuts with white glitter and reenforce it with a bone folder. I also white heat-embossed the sub-sentiment Always & Forever from the Neat & Tangled LOVE NOTES stamp set on a thin strip of black cardstock.


To put together the card, I die cut a heart with some vellum. Adhere the sentiment strip on the vellum heart with the glitter coated "Love" word and heart circle. Then adhere the vellum heart onto the ink-blended panel. I also mat the panel with a piece of fun foam to add a nice and sturdy dimension. 

To finish it off, I added some clear sparkling sequins here and there to add some shine. 

This is a really simple card design that you can use almost any stencil with any color combination that yo would like to add some of your style in it.

Thank you for joining me today. Below I have all the main products I used listed. You can find them at Crafty Doodle Chick online store. And don't forget to subscribe to the newsletters to receive promotions, sales, pre-orders, etc. I will see you again next week. Happy Crafting!

Neat & Tangled Scalloped Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment