Monday, January 22, 2018

Conversation Hearts

Hello Crafty Doodle Chick Friends!!

Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards to share a cute card with you!!

I recently got the fun How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-On stamp set and coordinating How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-On Dies by Lawn Fawn!!  I was so excited to use it!!

Here is the card I created:
I stamped out the cluster of hearts a few times on printer paper and fussy cut them out.  I did this so that I could use them to mask off portions of the cluster as I stamped them on a good piece of cardstock.  I envisioned first using the set to create a fun heart filled strip for my card!!

I used some of my Distress Oxide inks to add color to the hearts!!  I then stamped all the tiny sentiments in all the hearts, again masking as needed!!
Such a fun and cute card!!  I just love all candy hearts!!  


Can't wait to share my next project I have in mind with this set!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!
And remember to use code CHA2018 for 18% off your order!!


Be sure to check back for more inspiring projects by the DT!! 

Have a lovely day!



----------

Products Used:
How you bean? conversation heart add-on Lawn Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment