Friday, September 28, 2018

Proud of You

Hello crafty friends!  It is Lisa here again, and I'm hoping today's card lifts everyone's spirits.  As many of you might already know Altenew is one of my favorite stamp companies for sentiments and and floral designs, and recently they released a new set called Kind Words that has some pretty amazing and uplifting sentiments.


To create this card I started by playing with various alcohol inks onto Yupo cardstock.  Once the panel was dry I heat embossed the large star image from the stamp set with some Glitter Gold Embossing Powder.  I then stamped and embossed a sentiment with White embossing Powder.  I am constantly telling my kids how proud I am of them, and I don't think anyone can hear those words too much so this note will probably go in one of their lunches.

Here's another look at the star image...


I love the way they blend into the background with the shimmer of real stars...
Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
  

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love that beautiful background with the smattering of glittery stars!

    ReplyDelete