Friday, July 20, 2018

Birthday Bear with Studio Katia + SALE

Hello, hello!  It's Lisa here with a cute card featuring the ever lovable Kobi Bear from Studio Katia Designs.  This specific set called Kobi the Birthday Bear is perfect for kid birthday cards and you can even personalize them by adding their Birthday year onto your card.  As I don't have a specific person in mind for this card I kept it vague and able to be given to anyone...



To create this card I started by stamping the bear, gifts, cake and hat onto Smooth white cardstock.  I then colored all of my images in with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers, cut them out and set them to the side.  Next I added some balloons to a diecut panel, colored them in with the same markers and added color to the background with Spectrum Noir Distress Oxide Inks.  I then threw on a few splash marks and confetti with stickles.  My entire panel was then attached to the front of my cardbase and ta-da!


Isn't he just so sweet, waiting to blow out his candle?!  Love it!  Any who, I hope I've inspired you to give these Kobi sets a try or maybe I've inspired you to try creating your own Birthday scenes with stamps you might already own!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:

    


PS - There is an amazing sale happening right now, so hurry on over!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment