Friday, June 15, 2018

Reveal Wheel Fun with Lisa

Woot woot!  It's Friday my beautiful crafty friends and I am here today with a super fun interactive card using the new Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel.  Now before I get started yes, I know this die is currently sold out, but don't worry!  Just sign up to be informed when the die is back in and you will receive an email.  In the mean time there are lots of other great Lawn Fawn Products from the last release still available.  Like the two sets I paired today's card with...


Isn't this so much fun?  My son said it might be my best card yet, lol.  Either way I had a great time coloring the images in from the Screen Time Set with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers before cutting them all out.  I then set these guys off to the side, while I worked on putting the interactive element together.  

I found this awesome video on the Lawn Fawn Youtube Channel that shows you exactly how to put your die cut pieces together.  Keep in mind that you will need a brad of some kind to keep your wheel in place and spinning.  For my sentiments I used the matching Reveal Wheel Sentiments set to keep the design simple.  For my top layer I used a mix of older Lawn Fawn paper and Sunny Studio Stamps Rainbow Bright Paper (this is one of my all time favorite stacks as it's so happy, and well rainbowy lol).


Here is a second look at the card after I've turned the dial...


I hope I've inspired you to try creating your own interactive cards in the near future!  And like I said make sure you check out the other new Lawn Fawn goodies as there is a super cute Coaster Critters Stamp Set that matches with the Slide On Over Add - On Die.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:

       
    
  

2 comments: