Friday, June 1, 2018

Going Metallic with Studio Katia and Gina K.

Hi friends!!!  It's Lisa here today and I have a simple one layer Metallic card to share with you today featuring some of the new to the store products by Studio Katia and Gina K...


I always love the elegant look of metallics on black, and the Mandala Flower Stamp set seemed perfect to try it out.  I started by stamping and embossing the Mandala Flower and my sentiment with Gold Embossing Powder.  The sentiment is from the Scripty Sayings 1 by Gina K Designs, and has such a beautiful font!  I then painted in the Mandala with Gansai Tambi Gold Watercolors and added a few splashes to the background.  To finish the card I adhered three crystals.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today and checking out my card.  You should head over to the store and see all of the new Studio Katia that is available now.
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:

      


1 comment: