Monday, May 7, 2018

Snow-One Like You

Hello Crafty Doodle Chick Friends!!

Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards to share a cute card with you!!

I'm a sucker for SNOWMEN!!  
So when I seen the super adorable Frozen Fellowship stamp set by Newton's Nook, I just had to get it!!

This is the fun non-traditional Christmas card I created using it:
There are so many fun possibilities with this set!!

I decided to only color a little part of the image with my Copics to make them snowman stand out, to go with the 'There's snow-one else like you!' sentiment!
So many fun ways you could color this image in!  For my first card using the set I'm glad I went with these fun colors!!  So bright and cheery!!

Such a fun set!!


Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!

And be sure to check back for more inspiring projects by the DT!! 

Have a lovely day!



----------

Products Used:
Newton's Nook Designs Frozen Fellowship Snowmen Group of snowmen

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! The spotlight technique is a great one, and so creative to use a polaroid die! Love it!

    ReplyDelete