Friday, May 11, 2018

Psychedelic Rainbow

Hello!  Happy Friday, and Happy early Mother's Day Weekend to all of the strong, powerful, and beautiful women reading this.  Today's card is a mix of sweet with a hint of psychedelic thrown together.  


I haven't used my MFT: BG Marble Background Stamp in some time so I decided to have fun with it and used one of my rainbow ink pads on it.  I wanted to keep playing on the whimsical feel so I stamped and colored in my Rosie Loves Bernie Stamp Set before I cut them out.  The circle cuts and heart were found in my scrap pile, and I think the played to the scene drawing the eye into the sweet image of Rosie hugging Bernie's tail.  To keep the sentiment separated from the scene on the top of my card I propped the panel up with foam adhesive .

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my card for today!  While I've used some older MFT on today's card you should see all of the new MFT that has been added to the shop!  I wish you all a beautiful weekend celebrating the amazing women in your life.

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
  

2 comments:

  1. Love that cool, marbled background Lisa! This card is so sweet. Happy Mother's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete