Friday, May 18, 2018

Keep it Clean and Simple

Hello friends!  It's Lisa here with you today, and I'm taking card making back to the basics.  Sometimes all you really need are a few great supplies to make quick, simple, and beautiful cards.  This is great to keep in mind when you need a card quickly, or if your feeling in stuck in creative rut. Breathe, choose just a few products and get crafting!



Simple and clean, just the way I like it!  I went over half of the stencil along the one side of my panel with Distress Oxide Inks in Fossilized Amber and Wilted Violet.  I then tamped my sentiment, adhered my panel to black cardstock and finished it off with a few flat back gems.



So next time you need to make a card quickly, just slow down and go back to the basics!  
Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

PS - Did you see the new Lawn Fawn is available in the store now?! eeeekkk!!!

Supplies Used:
     

6 comments: