Monday, April 16, 2018

Sending Smiles

Hello Crafty Doodle Chick Friends!!

Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards to share a cute card with you!!

I'm featuring the fun Monster Squad stamp set by Jane's Doodles!!

I just LOVE the sweet monster's in this set!! Sure to put a smile on anyone's face, no matter what their age is!

I created this card for my son:
I occasionally will send them card to my parent's cabin when I know they will be going up there!  They just love getting mail!

I stamped the one eyed monster on Copic paper and colored in with my Copics!  I then fussy cut the around the image to be able to adhere to my card with pop-dots!

The 'sending smiles' sentiment is also from the stamp set!!


I added some glossy accents to his eye!!  I love the added look it gives!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!

And be sure to check back for more inspiring projects by the DT!! 

Have a lovely day!



----------

Products Used:
MONSTER SQUAD

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. The layout is so cool and can be used in so many ways. I can see a cool Father’s Day card.

    ReplyDelete