Monday, April 30, 2018

Hope Your Day GLOWS

Hello Crafty Doodle Chick Friends!!

Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards to share a cute card with you!!

I recently got the fun Little Fireflies and coordinating Little Fireflies Lawn Cuts die set!!

I just love when the fireflies are out at night!  It is so much fun to stand in our yard, I feel like I truly am in a magical place!  It's so beautiful!!

Here is the card I created:
I used my Distress Inks to create my background and then added some glimmer mist!  I then stamped my sentiment with black ink.

I was so SUPER excited to get the Glow in the Dark Embossing Powder!!  This stuff is so cool!!  So glad I finally got the chance to use it!!  I stamped the 'Glows' sentiment again with VersaMark ink, so I could emboss with the fun embossing powder!!

I then stamped some of the other accents in the set with VersaMark ink randomly and embossed with the Glow in the Dark Embossing Powder!!

Check it out in the dark:
HOW COOL!!

This embossing powder is so cool!!  I love it!!
I honestly would love to emboss everything with this embossing powder!!  It's so neat!  LOL! 

Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!

And be sure to check back for more inspiring projects by the DT!! 

Have a lovely day!



----------

Products Used:
Little Fireflies Lawn Fawn          Little Fireflies Lawn Cuts

Glow In the Dark Embossing Powder Lawn Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment