Monday, April 2, 2018

Hoopy Birthday!

Hello Crafty Doodle Chick Friends!!

Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards to share a cute card with you!!

Today I am featuring the adorable Sports Fanatics One by Your Next Stamp!

I created this super fun boy birthday card:
I started by stamping the fun image twice, once on Copic Paper and then on a piece of pattern paper that resembles the look of a basketball!!

I colored the image in with my Copics, except for the ball.  I fussy cut the ball from the pattern piece of paper and adhered to the main image!

I decided to create a shaker card with the image!
They are so much fun to create!!

I added the 'Hoopy Birthday' sentiment to my polaroid die cut, which is part of the Sports Fanatics One stamp set as well!!

Such a fun stamp set to create cards for those sport fanatics!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!

And be sure to check back for more inspiring projects by the DT!! 

Have a lovely day!



----------

Products Used:
Sports Fanatics One - Your Next Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment