Friday, March 23, 2018

You Make the World a Better Place

It's Lisa here today and I have a super sweet card to share with you today that uses the adorable new Rosie Loves Bernie by Stamping Bella.  As soon as I saw the new sets from their last release with Rosie and Bernie I just had to have them!  The little girl reminds me of my little girl and her fun imagination.  Take a peek at what I've created...


To create my card I started by stamping the image with Versafine Ink and then I watercolored the images and the background with a mix of Gansai Tambi watercolors and Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. After it dried I diecut the the panel and adhered it to some pink cardstock.  A very clean and simple card, but I LOVE it!  



Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my project today, make sure you swing by the store and see all of the new Stamping Bella products you won't want to miss the cuteness!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:

2 comments: