Monday, March 5, 2018

Sparkle

Hello Crafty Doodle Chick Friends!!

Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards to share a cute card with you!!

I'm so very excited to share this card with it!  I had SO much fun creating it!!

I recently fell in love with the Born to Sparkle stamp set and coordinating Sparkle Word Die by Sunny Studio Stamps!!

So this is the first card I created with it:
So much fun!!

I love that the Born to Sparkle stamp set has so many different sentiment combinations you can create!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!

And be sure to check back for more inspiring projects by the DT!! 

Have a lovely day!



----------

Products Used:

Born to Sparkle - Sunny Studio Stamps     Sparkle Word Die- Sunny Studio Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment