Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Sunny Studio Designs- Breakfast Puns

Hello!  Larisa here and today I'm sharing a sweet little card make with the new Sunny Studio Designs Breakfast Puns set.  I just love how adorable the set it.  I also love how versatile it can be.  So many different occasions with just one set! 


https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/all-sunny-studio/products/breakfast-puns-sunny-studio-stamps

For my card, I chose some fun patterned paper and colored my images to match.  Then I cut them out using my Scan N Cut 2.  I decided to keep the design of the card pretty simple since I has so many fun and bright elements to include.  I layered everything together, popped my images up with foam tape and added my sentiment. 

I just love how it turned out! 

 
a look at the inside:
 
 
Breakfast Puns
 
 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to head over to the Crafty Doodle Chick Shop to pick up this cutie and others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment