Thursday, February 1, 2018

MFT Today, Tomorrow, & Forever

Hi, everyone! It's Siqi here today back with another Love theme card. I have to say I put a lot of effort to stop me from adding things to this card. I really wanted to keep this card simple and clean. This card is inspired by a candy box I saw the other day on a store. I hope you will like this pink & coral color scheme and let's get into how I made this CAS card.


For the hearts you see, I used some pink and coral watercolors to just slap down some color randomly on a piece of watercolor paper. After it's dried, I used the trio hearts die from the My Favorite Things Die-namics Hearts in a Row - Vertical die set to repeatedly die cut the watercolor panel three times. 

I then placed all 9 hearts on a top-folding A2 size notecard with some foam tape to add some dimension. I left a gap between the second and the third row to place my sentiment strip. 


For my sentiment, I white heat-embossed the sentiment "Today, Tomorrow, & Forever" from the Mt Favorite Things From the Heart stamp set on a thin strip of black cardstock to go all the way across the card.

To finish it off, I added some clear sparkling sequins as always. 

Below I have all the main products I used listed. You can find them at Crafty Doodle Chick online store. And don't forget to subscribe to the newsletters to receive promotions, sales, pre-orders, etc. I will see you again next week. Hope you all have a great day!

My Favorite Things Die-namics Hearts in a Row - Vertical

My Favorite Things From the Heart

1 comment: