Monday, January 8, 2018

Introducing the 2018 Design Team!!

Im so excited and honored that so many wanted to start out on this new journey with CraftyDoodleChick.  It was an extremely hard decision but here they are!!! The first ever members of the 2018 Design team!!  I can't wait to see all the fabulous creations they will be making showcasing product from the store! We hope you will follow us and enjoy the journey too! 

Hello!  My name is Larisa Hohman and I am so excited to be a part of the Crafty Doodle Chick Team!  I have been paper crafting most of my life and making cards for about 7 years. I love working with different styles of stamps and dies to create adorable little pieces of art and I can't wait to jump in and share my creations with you all.  I'm also excited to see what the rest of the team will create!  So many talented members, I'm honored to have been selected!  Thank you so much for this opportunity!  Now, let's get crafting!



My name is Kevin Bray and I live in northern Minnesota. I currently am a senior at MSU Moorhead, where I am the student assistant volleyball coach. I hope to keep coaching after graduation. I began card making about three years ago. My style is rather clean and simple but I enjoy all styles of cardmaking. Besides volleyball and crafting, I love to hangout with my girlfriend, Cher, do anything competitive, or take naps. I am also a pet lover, you can probably tell by the cards I make that feature furry little critters. 


Lisa Lahiff

 Hi!  My name is Lisa Lahiff, and I am married to my college sweetheart of 10 years, mommy of two kiddos (a few fur babies thrown in), as well as one paper loving crafter!  I am so excited to be a part of the first Crafty Doodle Chick Design Team, and I hope to bring lots of inspiration and techniques to the blog.  I started crafting in 2007, and I still can't get enough!  Clean and Simple has my heart, but I love all types of crafting styles, and I enjoy trying new things all of the time.  Thank you, Jennifer for this awesome opportunity and I hope to see you all stop by often!


Kendra Sand


 My name is, Kendra, I live in Wisconsin with my high school sweetheart and our two fun energetic kids!!! I’m a SAHM in winter and work landscaping in summer! When I'm not spending time with my family, I have a passion for flowers!! As well as crafting! I started scrapping 17 years ago as both my husband and I raced at a local race track and I wanted to keep track of our wins and photos.  From that it grew into a HUGE obsession!  I started scrapping everything and then just over 11 years ago got into making all my own cards! Any spare time I get I love to be in my room creating either by myself or with my kids!  I'm so excited to be on the CDC DT!!



Siqi Zhou

 Hello, everyone. My name is Siqi (pronounce as Sheekey). I’m originally from China and now live in Casper Wyoming with my wonderful husband and three dogs Coco, Yuki, and Ryder. I also have two cats Iris and Sophie staying with my mother-in-law till we can find a permanent home that allow cats. I’ve been doing card-making for over 2 years along with a little scrapbooking occasionally and have really enjoyed it. What’s really special to me about card-making and scrapbooking is that I made all the invitations and decorations for my wedding two years ago. And that is some amazing memories in my heart.  When I’m not crafting, I like to cook, see and read. Living by the Casper Mountain, we get a lot of snow and I also like to go out to ski when it’s not too cold outside.




Kerys Sharrock
Hi! My name is Kerys and I moved to the USA from the UK over 7 years ago. I discovered scrapbooking and then quickly found a love for card making, and paper crafting in general. My favorite coloring medium is prismacolor pencils - I seriously can’t get the hang of copics - it looks my daughter has colored in! I love My Favorite Things, Whimsy Stamps, Lawn Fawn and Gerder Steiner just to name a few brands of stamps and dies. My style is generally CAS but I often just go where the image and papers take me! I’m super excited to be starting this new adventure with Crafty Doodle Chick, and I hope to inspire a few of you out there to get your craft on!



www.craftydoodlechick.com






1 comment:

  1. woohoo! I'm so honored and thrilled to be a part of this journey! Thank you for this awesome opportunity!

    ReplyDelete